Company Yukon-C as a full cycle construction company discharges the responsibilities of a project general contractor.
Duties of the general contractor:
- Assessment of available documents and supporting data, ensuring that the project meets all the industry standards and regulations, providing assistance in obtaining the necessary documentation and permits.
- Selection of building materials and other necessary items for coordination with the customer.
- Drawing up a general timetable, setting the deadlines for the construction. Determining target dates for phases of construction.
- Finding contractors, to carry out special assignments, and suppliers of materials through tenders, competitions, monitors prices.
- Providing legal support in dealing with contractors and suppliers, conducting financial transitions with them.
- Organizing the construction process, co-ordinating work schedules for contractors and subcontractors, building supplies of necessary materials, finding special equipment and machinery.
- Continuous monitoring of the quality of performed work, ensuring that the deadlines for individual stages are met, analyses operating and other costs.
- If necessary, inviting particular specialists and consultants.
- Preparing the necessary documentation for the final project delivery.
Further information and detailed advice can be obtained at the Construction department of Yukon Companies Group.
Tel. +380 44 581-35-51